Stand Out from the Crowd.
You are a professional. Get certified and demonstrate your knowledge and commitment to helping the Republican Party move forward.
There are hundreds of political campaigns running at any given moment. The number of job postings in the Republican fundraising & campaign data industry continues to grow rapidly. Demonstrate that you are qualified by earning your certification for Crimson.
When you pass a Crimson Certification exam, you become a member of the Crimson Certified Professional community with access to all of the benefits provided through the our Certification Program including networking opportunities as well as tools and information to keep your political chops relevant, applicable, and competitive.
Time spent as a Crimson platform user, exams you pass, and certifications you earn become part of your official transcript, which you can allow potential employers to access directly. A Crimson Certification is a Republican industry standard that can help open doors to potential job opportunities.
- Have an active Crimson login for at least 6 consecutive months within the last 2 years
Exam 1.0 topics:
- Full capabilities of the Crimson platform
- What are and how to use program, initiative and source codes
- What are and how to use flags and keywords
- How to import data from a number of sources
- How to append new data to existing people records
- How to identify and merge duplicate people records
- How to add a photo to a people record
- How to conduct a query using multiple variables
- How to update dashboard features
- Have an active Crimson login for at least 12 consecutive months within the last 2 years
Exam 2.0 topics:
- How to create program, initiative and source codes
- Understanding of the use of fundraiser tracking numbers
- How to setup, manage & track multi-level bundlers
- How to create, distribute and monitor tasks and call-sheets
- How to pull and track out bound “thank yous”
- How to create events, generate invitee lists and manage RSVPs
- How to create and manage membership clubs and corresponding member statuses
- Understanding of the check batching process for tracking gifts
- How to conduct batch searches
- How and when to link records
- Have an active Crimson login for at least 12 consecutive months within the last 2 years.
Exam 2.5 topics:
- Full capabilities of the expenditures module.
- How to create new vendors and expenses.
- How to manage Other Receipts.
- How to generate and track Best Effort correspondence.
- Which reports to use for reconciliation.
- Understanding of Exception Code definitions and use.
- How to generate and track exception correspondences.