Sign Up for a Special WinRed Webinar This Month
Do you have questions about using WinRed and Crimson together? Do you need help loading donation data?
This month, Jeff Wernsing, Director of Compliance Services for CMDI, will lead a special webinar covering WinRed Best Practices in Crimson at 2 p.m. on July 21, 2021.
Rachel Bryant from the Crimson Support Team will also offer a Crimson Overview webinar at 11 a.m. that morning.
If you wish to join one or both sessions, please click on the links below to sign up. Once you register, we will follow up with information on how to join each session.
Crimson Overview at 11 a.m. EDT
Learn the basics of Crimson’s functionality during this webinar. Participants will learn about Crimson’s interactive dashboards, search options, custom reports, and everything you need to know to maximize your Crimson experience.
WinRed Best Practices in Crimson at 2 p.m. EDT
Based on the Helpdesk guide covering WinRed, Jeff will walk participants through:
- Best Practices for Loading Donations from WinRed into Crimson
- Automated daily file loads vs manual payout file loads
- Bulk processing of chargebacks and refunds
- Helpful reports for identifying reconciliation issues
- Best practices and reports for cleaning up data issues like one letter last names
- Setting up automatic suppression reports for maxed out donors