CMDI is hiring a full-time, Client Relations Representative to join our Crimson Support Team. This role will be responsible for product training and support of new and existing clients. This involves hands-on support that includes knowledge of the various products CMDI has to offer our clients, our support managing platforms, and training operations. We are looking for someone with demonstrated computer proficiency, including experience with online response tools. They should also be willing to take initiative, be ready to tackle challenges, love working with clients, and be committed to delivering quality results.
- Setup new clients for each application within a 24-48 hour time frame.
- Convert clients pre-existing data into new database format.
- Assist with client support and client training operations for all CMDI applications.
- Must be creative and provide leadership ability with client.
- Report to Client Relations Manager on all major client requests and updates.
- Effectively communicate complex IT issues to programmer management.
- Assist in the upkeep of existing support documentation.
- Analyze existing support and help implement new support resources where necessary.
- Customer Support Experience, directly supporting, training and engaging with clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, PC and MAC applications necessary to support.
- Result oriented, customer focused and quality driven.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience working on Republican Political Campaigns and Committees (Federal and/or State).
- Familiarity with the Federal Election Commission and Political Campaign requirements.
- Experience with database/CRMs.
- Experience with CSS, HTML, and Conversion Tracking coding.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker, ZenDesk, Ring Central, and/or Zoom.
- Bachelor’s Degree
*Remote (work from home) possible.
*Free parking. Metro accessible – Silver Line is 3 blocks