Catch Up on Crimson’s New Features
Have you caught up on all the new features Crimson rolled out this fall? There’s one last chance to see them in action and ask questions before the end of the year.
During the session, participants will watch demonstrations of the new features and how they have been integrated into the Crimson platform. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions at the end.
RSVP for the webinar by clicking here. Once you register, we will follow up with information on how to join.
Crimson Overview on December 16 at 2 p.m. EST
This session will cover both the basics of Crimson and new features including:
- Crimson’s interactive dashboards
- Expanded search options & custom reports
- Actions to track individual-level activities with your organizations
- Attributes to improve descriptions and roles of stakeholders
- Email integration with MailChimp and Constant Contact
- Moves Management for tracking prospective and major donors through the giving cycle
Can’t make the webinar?
A short video tour of Crimson 3 is available to watch on the Crimson Helpdesk, or you can look for a specific guide covering a feature more in depth.
If you have questions, please reach out to the Crimson Support Team at 1-800-878-6837 or email us at CrimsonSupport@cmdi.com.