Election Day may be over, but the work continues for campaigns and PACs. With upcoming FEC deadlines and a new election cycle starting in January, now is a great time to follow up with any questions you have about Crimson or learn about new features.
Next week, the Crimson Support Team will hold two Crimson webinars on Wednesday, November 11:
The General Overview webinar will cover the basics of how to use Crimson as well as new features that were released earlier in the fall. The CrimsonFiler session will review how to file a Post-General and Year-End FEC Reports. Once you register for either session, we will follow up with information on how to join..
General Overview at 11 a.m. EST
This session will cover both the basics of Crimson and new features including:
- Crimson’s interactive dashboards
- Expanded search options & custom reports
- Actions to track individual-level activities with your organizations
- Attributes to improve descriptions and roles of stakeholders
- Email integration with MailChimp and Constant Contact
- Moves Management for tracking prospective and major donors through the giving cycle
CrimsonFiler at 2 p.m. EST
This session will cover:
- An overview of basic features
- How to create a new FEC report
- How to file an amendment
Remember that the Post-General Report is due on Thursday, December 3, which falls one week after Thanksgiving Day. If you have questions, next week’s webinars are a great time to ask!