New Feature: Press Release Report
With the upcoming FEC deadline, your communications team will likely request information such as how much you raised, the number of donors, undisclosed vs. disclosed donors, and average gift size from first quarter fundraising.
The new Press Release Report in Crimson 3 is designed to quickly answer all of these questions. The Press Release Report analyzes your campaign’s data for the reporting period and provides answers for these commonly-requested data points:
- Number of gifts
- Number of donors
- Number of first-time donors
- Number of gifts under $100
- Number of gifts under $200
- Average gift size
- Gifts from the state and congressional district
Please note that the Press Release Report does not include your final quarterly fundraising numbers. Please wait to pull it until your final FEC report is reconciled with the bank.
How to run the Press Release Report in Crimson 3:
1. From the Crimson dashboard, click on the Reports icon ( ) in the top-right corner.
2. On the All Reports page, type in “Press Release.” Report #2998 should appear.
3. Click on the green Run button. The Search filters will pop up.
4. Enter your criteria. For donations made during the first quarter, adjust the Date Range to Between and select 1/1/2019 to 3/31/2019. Click on the green button.
Note: For statewide information, select “is not empty” in the District field.
5. The results of your search will appear. Click on the blue button to download them into a CSV that you can hand to communications.