While it is an off-year for elections, the Federal Election Commission still requires committees and PACs to file regular reports. The next deadline for the first quarter of 2019 will be on Monday, April 15.
- House and Senate campaign committees: quarterly
- Presidential campaign committees: quarterly or monthly
- National party committees: monthly
- State, district & local party committees: semi-annual or monthly
- PACs: semi-annual or monthly
Committees that have different options can change their filing frequency one time each year by notifying the FEC in writing.
Download CMDI’s helpful one-pager listing the dates for the end of each period and the filing deadline.
Click on the image above or here to download.