Feature of the Month: Eventbrite App
Managing event data can be a struggle for most campaigns since it involves importing and exporting spreadsheets from one system to another. Last week, CMDI announced a new app that syncs Eventbrite to Crimson that makes it easier for campaigns to manage the data needed for compliance as well as the information needed when planning and running events.
Here’s how to use the new Eventbrite app that’s now available in the CrimsonMarket:
Connect Eventbrite to Your Crimson Account
1. From the Crimson dashboard, click on My Apps and choose Eventbrite.
2. Click on the orange Connect button.
3. You will be asked to log into your Eventbrite account or set one up.
4. Once you are logged in, Eventbrite will ask your permission form Crimson to access your account. Click on the green Allow button to continue.
Once your account is linked, your data should automatically sync every hour. However, you still need to decide how each event will be added to Crimson. You have several options:
1. Event Manually Imported
Select the button, and a pop-up window will appear with several options for adding the event. Click on the orange button. If you have already manually imported data for an event into Crimson, do NOT link the event now. It will create duplicate data.
2. Find and Link Crimson Event
If you have already created a Crimson event to link, then use the Event Lookup tool to search and apply that event using the event’s name.
3. Link to a New Event
If you haven’t already created a corresponding Crimson event, then use the Link to a New Event button to create a new one. A new window will pop up asking you to enter information about the event to set it up in Crimson.