Contact us to get your free quote.
At a glance, users receive up-to-date summary views of important campaign metrics. A dashboard map displays the number of donors, number of donations, and total contributions by state, CD, county and zip code. Another dashboard tracks fundraising performance by Year, Month-to-Date, and Week-to-Date, and by program (events, internet, direct mail, etc.) including Total Raised, Total Pledged, and Total Outstanding. A compliance dashboard indicates Number of Contributions Needing Follow-Up, Itemized Best Efforts %, Exception Status Expiring, and Uncoded Over Limit Donors. Crimson’s dashboards make it easy to track any type of data on a single page.
Campaign fundraisers will have up to the minute data available in quick summary form or in detailed response analysis reports. Monitoring fundraising efforts by program, event, mail package or even specific fundraising agent is made easy with Crimson’s simple queries.
List selects for thank you letters, best efforts letters, telemarketing, email or other donor contact can be created with a user-friendly process. Through the correspondence module, the system also facilitates and records emails and letters to supporters. A convenient import feature can be used for lists such as volunteer rosters or internet contributions.
Contributor data maintained in Crimson will be exported into the CMDI companion product DexFile for FEC report preparation. Complicating adjustment transactions such as reattributions, redesignations, partnership attributions, chargebacks and returned checks are handled seamlessly during the export process. Dexfile can import disbursement data from any accounting package that allows exports so that FEC reporting does not dictate your choice of accounting software.
Fundraising – easy access to program, package and source information. Tracking number system for contributions attributed to fundraising agents. Treasury – detailed information needed to balance every contribution and adjustment to bank records and FEC reports. Compliance – provides a coding system and a series of reports that includes a check on over limit donors. Create compliance correspondence for various exception codes. Volunteers – allows detailed tracking of volunteers with unlimited searchable keywords. Correspondence and List Selects – creates correspondence files for thank you letters, best efforts letters or other correspondence created by the campaign.
The data in Crimson will reside on a state of the art server in the CMDI data center and can be accessed by authorized users through a secure connection using the internet. Since Crimson is entirely web-based, there is nothing to install or configure. Just login and go.
Crimson does so much more too! Create and use as many flag codes and keywords as you want to keep you data organized. Store multiple addresses and phone numbers for your contacts in Crimson’s built in directory. Store your complete direct marketing history. Keep track of your donor correspondence. Track all the changes made to any contact record. And process credit cards directly in Crimson!
Complete List of Products & Services:
Crimson – Campaign Data Management Platform
- Campaign Management Tools
- Fundraising Tools
- Federal & State Compliance Tools
Additional Crimson Modules:
- WidgetMakr – Online fundraising made easy
- Crimson Mobile - Fundraise using your smart phone or tablet
- Crimson Emailer – Fully integrated email broadcast platform
- Crimson Filer (perviously DexFile) – FEC Report filing made easy
- Crimson Tracker – Track and give credit to your fundraisers, bundlers and their downlines
- Crimson RPM – Fundraiser/Bundler Personal dasboards and tools
- Auto Data Hygiene – Automagically correct addresses and identify possible duplicate records
- Crimson APIs – Move data in and out of Crimson or even process credit cards in real-time
- Caging - We will open, scan, data enter and deposit your campaign gifts in a FEC compliant maner
- Best effort communications
- FEC Report preparation and filing
- Credit Card Processing
- Thank You Letter – Production & mailing
- Data Entry
- Data Management
- Duplicate record management
- House file management
- Data hygine processes including
- Data Security